четверг, 7 июля 2016 г.

New developmentson Guccifer 2.0

The notorious hacker continues his crusade against U.S. governmental bodies. This time he posted a new set of documents on Trump and DNC titled "Trumpocalypse and other DNC plans for July".
The hacker said on his official website:

"I have a new bunch of docs from the DNC server for you.
It includes the DNC action plan during the Republican National Convention, Surrogate Report, POTUS briefing, financial reports, etc.
This pack was announced two days ago but I had to keep you waiting for some security reasons. I suffered two attacks on my wp account.
You might be aware of the rumors about Marcel Lazar aka Guccifer. Those are a.c. fake stories, but who knows. Please keep me updated if there is any news."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий